Monday, December 15, 2008

My Wife's New Site

The Coupon Lottery Logo
What kind of a husband would I be if I didn't post a link to my wife's new site. Okay, this post isn't totally altruistic as I worked on the layout and getting it all up and running. So there is a little bit of self promotion there.

The site all started when Lisa, that's my wife's name, got interested in coupons. She found lots of sites that made couponing (i don't know if that's a real word) exciting. So to spread the joy to other people she wanted to make a site that had information about abbreviations and tips to let beginner couponers get in on the fun without being outcast by more experienced ones. She also wanted to give away coupons to spread the fun for free. Out of that was born The Coupon Lottery.

Anyway if anyone wants to check out a site and get more information about coupon uses, the site is up and free to use. There are forums as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment